• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

There are a lot of new gun owners out there these days.

Some like to help each other practice.

B5B97823-71C0-49E4-9BDB-FA78D9B28209.jpeg

Sheeesh.
So many Darwin awards....

Seriously....

...I have some pretty cool new things that I'd love to share.......but, if this current administration can vilify an entire race and is looking to do the same to gun owners......

....I'll refrain. ;)

Last edited:
Seriously....

...I have some pretty cool new things that I'd love to share.......but, if this current administration can vilify an entire race and is looking to do the same to gun owners......

....I'll refrain. ;)

Just count your blessings that the Communist invaders forgot to get our GUNS first LMAO!
It just means like many other country's, we can repel the invaders. MAGA! if we have the Balls to take her back.

What does OSHA say about having live ammo in the same proximity as functioning Firearms on a film set?
It does not take a rocket to see this could never happen in safe controlled environment. Maybe the rules are different for those in Hollyweed.

salsalady

Business Member
After hearing this, my thoughts were....why were there live rounds on a movie set in the first place? 30 years ago (or so) I heard about an actor who put the gun with blanks in it to his temple and pulled the trigger, killing himself.
This might be what I'm remembering-