• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I done some trading to get my hd and sd in order. Mixed in w/ some time in the corps, I think I'm pretty well covered.

DSCN1398.jpg

My new tactical quick-release light. It's gonna sit nicely on the picatinny rails on the side of my Blackhawk thigh holster till it's needed. Then, it's a 4 second operation to have it in place and working.

100_4146.jpg

More pics as my goodies roll in. :cool:

Is that top revolver one of those beasts that will fire a .410 shotgun shell?

Those are so much fun to shoot!!!

Yes it is. It's the Judge. I had never even shot a Taurus before, but after seeing the promo video I had to get one. It makes a great hallway sweeper for the wife while I am gone. The Ruger LCP is what I carry for travel. It's easy to conceal and accurate for the size. In case anyone hasn't seen the promo for the Judge, it's a good video. Judge Video

Here are a few more photos for the two people that currently seem interested in this:

Glow-On gun sight paint. This takes a steady hand and a few coats.....followed by a covering of clear-coat (like a nail polish)

I'm not sure I'd trust it if the Apocolypse was to start...or the zombies were rising from the dead....

...but it's a far cry cheaper than tritium sights.....

100_4147.jpg

100_4148.jpg

100_4149.jpg

100_4150.jpg

100_4151.jpg

Not too bad for semi-light conditions. I bet they're really useful in complete darkness....at least until it's phosphorescence began to fade.....;)

That is wicked cool Paulky. I am super interested in them, but since money is extra tight I cannot get into them. Which makes me sad. :(

Yo why you needy the glow paint? You got da lazer!

Edit: Check out this site Paulky, latest test is the Taurus. http://www.theboxotruth.com/

can't show anything now, but in my teens, i had a winchester 30/30. it was passed down through the years, before Canada had the RCMP, we had the NWMP(north west mounted police), the rifle was handed down. i use to use it for deer and moose hunting. when i moved west, canada passed a stupid gun control bill and this historic rifle had to be destroyed. it was 100 years old when i got it(30 years ago) and still performed accurately.

can't show anything now, but in my teens, i had a winchester 30/30. it was passed down through the years, before Canada had the RCMP, we had the NWMP(north west mounted police), the rifle was handed down. i use to use it for deer and moose hunting. when i moved west, canada passed a stupid gun control bill and this historic rifle had to be destroyed. it was 100 years old when i got it(30 years ago) and still performed accurately.

That's the saddest thing I've heard all day. :(

I'll play, here are just some of my favorite guns:
My two 10's. The 20SF I have a 21 upper for, so it's a .45 also.
IMGP0240.jpg

FAL with a 16" barrel
IMG00217.jpg

My wife holding my .50BMG
DSC00593.jpg

And my favorite gun of them all...The Jenny Marie!! I have actually put over 22,000 rounds through her!!! I sold all 5 of my AR's when I first got her, the handling cannot be beat! AR's feel weird now!!!
IMGP0242.jpg

My Blackhawk holster came in! :dance:

I purchased the SERPA-3 holster (which fits the pistol SO WELL that I had to scuff a tiny place out of the inside of it to accomodate the 1.5mm tall LaserMax switch on the slide release). I'm very pleased with the quality. It's every bit as nice as the ones I use with the Beachmasters.

I got all sorts of goodies to go with it:

-Tactical thigh-mount platform with a picatinny rail on one side (to hold rail accessories)...and a magazine pouch on the other.

-CQC paddle platform.

-Quick-change kit to switch from platform to platform in seconds!

100_4153.jpg

100_4154.jpg

100_4155.jpg

100_4156.jpg

Oh yeah....and two more S&W 15-round magazines:

100_4157.jpg

:woohoo:

Being from NJ, I shall refrain from pics. But just a note, I attained Distinguished Expert by the age of 14 through the NRA. I've been a veteran member of the N-SSA (N-SSA.org) for many years (we cast our own bullets). Real men don't shoot blanks, LOL!

Just shot my first round of Wobble Trap at West Point (where we lived on post before we moved to NJ) a couple months ago and cleared 23 out of 25 on my first try. The Cadet didn't believe it was my first time shooting Wobble. It was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back