• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post pics of your guns or guns you like

Polished_Colt.jpg

213lv8o.jpg

2214078355_ba909ddf75.jpg

Grimus said:
What are the optics on your rem?

Its a cheapo Simmons 6.5-20x50. Not too bad though.

All told between the rifle, The B&C stock, and Simmons scope I have around $800.00 in that rifle all new

The following pic is 3 round group at 100 yards from a bench. Thats 1/4 MOA measuring center to center

not bad for $800.00 :)

Moa.png

The Rem. 700 is probably the most common used rifle for LE sniper applications and also in the military. Your photo shows good reason why.

Is that Rhetta approved? I reckoned you for a .45 cal cat bein' swabby and all.

Retta loves to shoot.....and wants a pistol for herself. But she's not getting this one! :cool:

I've owned two .45's and liked them very much. But this time I wanted the magazine capacity and velocity of a 9mm....coupled with the near stopping power of the .45. I absolutely love the .40S&W round.

this is a SW 686, 4" barrel, stainless steel, .357 mag and I shoot 158 grain SJHPs through it...1235 fps...I have had this gun almost 30 years and that's all the knockdown power I need...and if you haven't seed the damage a SJHP does, it is amazing...I had not shot this gun in over 5 years and went to the range 2 weeks ago and busted some caps...
IMG_0716.jpg

here is the target....15 yards, freehand, double action...only one out of the 8 ring and most in the 9...I will take this any day of the week although it is not that tight of a grouping...

IMG_0714.jpg

it's backup is a remington 1100 3" Magnum 12 gauge with the plug out...I keep 2 3/4 "000" buck in it...

Nice, AJ!!! :clap:

BTW, Nova....It's confirmed. 1100-1380fps is not out of the realm of a S&W M&P .40.

.....not that it matters! :rofl:

Just give me one shot. That's all I need;

*Expert Medal-9mm Beretta Pistol
*Expert Medal-M16 rifle

I gots skills. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back