• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

pics Habanero sauce with pics!!!

ok guys i made a Habanero sauce and it came out real good... i had a few of the guys at work try it out...i pre-marinated the chicken for 2hours then i just grilled them sorry no pics of the chicken. but i do have pics of the sauce.. i used 32 Habaneros and i cooked them in apple cider vinger and salt... i cooked them maybe 30mins could have been a bit longer i was at work doing this. then i pureed them first then i added red onion fresh,gralic powder i had fresh but no time to get it and i added some fresh carrots and more salt think thats all i did.
IMG00026-20090103-09371.jpg
IMG00027-20090103-09491.jpg

the sauce looks good & good ingredients, 1 question though, did you add the onion/garlic/carrots after the cooking of the habs or did you cook it again once adding those ingredients ?
maybe I read it wrong ?

chilehunter said:
the sauce looks good & good ingredients, 1 question though, did you add the onion/garlic/carrots after the cooking of the habs or did you cook it again once adding those ingredients ?
maybe I read it wrong ?

i added uncooked onion/garlic/carrots .... i am thinking i should have cooked it all at 1 time but i will try again and see if there is a differnts ...

redeyes said:
i added uncooked onion/garlic/carrots .... i am thinking i should have cooked it all at 1 time but i will try again and see if there is a differnts ...

I would say as I'm sure everyone else would too, cook ALL the ingredients to be on the safe side to prevent spoilage, botulism or ?

Back