• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Habanero tabasco in Canada?

I'm not a huge fan of regular tabasco but want to ty their habanero version. I was wondering if it is available anywhere in Canada?

oh you're talking about the sauce?? I thought you meant a Tabasco/Habanero cross pepper that you grow. okay now it makes sense.

You should be able to find the sauce pretty easily. I've seen it in large grocery chains. But check out the sites that were mentioned above (from an Austrailian??? how do you know those places?).

Coz they're good stores!

Was over in the grt white nth last month visiting family and scored some sauces from those two shops. Both V. helpful, well stocked and friendly.

RS

Can order from Tobascos website as well if you cant find a store -- I really like the Calypso Steak Sauce but can never find it

chillilover said:
Are you sure, I keep checking and never see it?

it seems like even the stores that do carry tabasco sauces (regular & jalapeno) they dont always carry the hab tabasco version. or maybe they do & its sold out cuz people know its the only version that has heat :lol:

coming from tabasco, its a good sauce IMO not extreme but good.

We have it here at the Save-on-Foods as well. They don't have as big of a selection anymore, but they do carry the Hab-tobasco variety. Any luck finding it yet?

They have it at chillychiles but it will be over $20 including shipping. We don't have save-on-foods down here. I tried emailing the tabasco site for a shipping quote but they never responded.

Back