• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Habitually Orange

Habitually Orange....
As soon as it hits the mouth, a nice light, orange taste. About a second later, the heat! A pretty warm sauce, but not terrible.
A VERY good after taste! Main ingredient in the after tase is a little bit of sweetness, with just a hint of orange.
I would DEFINATELY recommend this one!
If you're interested, contact Justaguy, or e-mail him at justaguymakinsauce@yahoo.com.
Enjoy!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMpNt6d3DhY[/youtube]

Yeah, it says its still processing. I hope its not messed up. It SHOULD be processed by now. I will give it 5 more minutes. If it doesnt work by then, I will re-upload it.

Yeah, Im RE-uploading....stay tuned...

5:48 on local time, still unavailable.

No worries, I'll check back tomorrow.

I got mine yesterday.....

...and I agree completely with you on this one! :dance: It's sweet, hot, and full of flavor. I can't wait to try it out with some chicken and maybe even some stir fry!!

:woohoo:

THANKS,

Justaguy!!

You're welcome paulky. Glad you like it.

Sean, thank you for the review. It is a tasty one to make. All the juice from the oranges cooks down giving it that deep color and the brown sugar helps too.

Again another stellar job Sean :cool: . From the sounds of it guess I need to get a hold of Justaguy and see about some, but I think maybe I'll wait to see what you do with the other two

Great review! It looks like I have another sauce to add to the app. Keep um coming. We have over 550 now.
www.jimsburningringoffire.com
Cheers
Jim

Yeah, the color is like a deeper, richer looking carrot based sauce. Just looks a little different than others. But, if you've had a ton of different ones, you'll notice the difference right away. Just a SLIGHT orangy taste in the after taste. REALLY good sauce.
And Brian, you are MORE than welcome for the reviews. Thank YOU for the sauces!!! (And the other little treats!)

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/18935-hot-sauce-for-sale/page__p__401399__fromsearch__1#entry401399

This should satisfy the people asking for some.

Thank you again Sean

Back