Hails from Virginia

Hi all,

Very nice forum here. I've been growing peppers for about 10 years now and keep trying new varieties. My fav so far is the Chocolate Habanero. Wow - what a burn. Growing some Naga's next year thanks to Neil in OZ. I can't wait! First got addicted to hot food when I lived in San Antonio, TX many years ago. My favorite hot sauce is regular Dave's Insanity. The best flavor and it's hot enough. But nothing beats adding fresh peppers to foods and I grow way more than I can eat. Look forward to meeting you guys. Take care and cheers!

Tony

Welcome from PA Tony. I'm sure you'll love it here. I love the Choc hab too. I think you will find many hot sauces here though that have better flavor than Dave's with all the heat and none of the extract taste. Good luck!

Hey JayT

I've been to Lancaster more times than I can count. Manheim Auto Auction - :-). Nice area up there!

Thanks. If you are ever coming up on a Tuesday let me know, there is a flea market right nearby there that usually has a lot of peppers and a great hot sauce stand.

Welcome from....umm....chilihunter's sister's house!!:oops:

(Sorry! a joke from another thread that has long since lost it's luster)

Welcome from Louisville Ky!

To JayT and Cheezydemon

JayT - getting a little cold for me to go to Manheim. I almost got frostbite up there one year - in May! Sweet auction - just a long drive. Been hanging closer to home - but maybe next summer? Cheezydemon - I was born in Kentucky! But I haven't been back there since - Army brat - I've been all over, but Virginia since High School.

Welcome from Newcastle Australia mate...

You will get all the info you need from this place.....

Enjoy.

Welcome from Fort Worth...Daves?...thats cool, but since you are here you will find some sauces that Daves can't hold a candle to...

try some DefCon Zero for example...got more heat than the law allows but the taste is simply awesome...

66.png
...from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

bigt said:
JayT - getting a little cold for me to go to Manheim. I almost got frostbite up there one year - in May! Sweet auction - just a long drive. Been hanging closer to home - but maybe next summer? Cheezydemon - I was born in Kentucky! But I haven't been back there since - Army brat - I've been all over, but Virginia since High School.

Let me guess.... Ft Knox??:D

AlabamaJack said:
Welcome from Fort Worth...Daves?...thats cool, but since you are here you will find some sauces that Daves can't hold a candle to...

Oh come on AJ! By year 2 here he will make sauces that dave's can't hold a candle to!;)

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Looks like a fun group.

AlabamaJack said:

try some DefCon Zero for example...got more heat than the law allows but the taste is simply awesome...

I Googled that DefCon Zero - that stuff looks very serious.

theHippySeedCo said:
Hi Tony, good to see you here mate.. :) Welcomeeee

Hi Neil! We meet again.

cheezydemon said:
Let me guess.... Ft Knox??:(

Oh come on AJ! By year 2 here he will make sauces that dave's can't hold a candle to!;)

Not Fort Knox - some Fort that is no longer there I think. If I could make a hot sauce as good as Daves, that would be amazing:!:

Back