Hamptons Lane's Power Bowl, Now Featuring Dia del Perro!

Hey there folks! 

Whether you're looking for a fantastic gift, or just a terrific way to bring your lunch to work, check out the Power Bowl, offered by Hamptons Lane!  Why am I talking about this? Because the Power Bowl features some outstanding gourmet items, along with award-winning Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Dia del Perro, that's why!  :woohoo:

"Jumpstart healthy living with daily power lunches of fresh veggies, ancient grains, and perfectly seasoned proteins, all neatly packed and transported to your desk in a stainless steel Power Bowl. Minnesota-grown Wild Rice and Organic Pearled Farro begin as the base to a well balanced lunch, while award-winning hot sauce and unique chile margarita rub give big flavor to healthy foods. Nestled in your leak-proof to-go bowl and salad dressing container, you are in for a seriously powerful power lunch."

I'm very excited to partner with Hamptons Lane on this terrific item. Check them out now at https://hamptonslane.com/boxes/power-bowl
Love & hot sauce

Scott

Very COOL!!!!

awesome way to get the sauce out there!  Next up----blister packs in MREs!!!! :dance:

ps- got more compliments today on my LDSH hoodie~

I saw the message come through on my cell, and without the pictures for context I though "well good for him... He's in a bowling alley. He's really excited about a bowling alley". LOL Glad the location is better than the typical bowling alley bar fare :)

I think your Dia is my favorite sauce - I recently bought one bottle of each through Ed curry (who had a 50% discount on all friends of puckerbutt sauces), and since dec 31st when I got them, I've consumed about half of each bottle. If I had a complaint, it would be that your sauces never last around my house without being eaten.  :)

:rofl:

Never thought of the bowling angle. Lmfao

I wasn't sure what they were doing with the sauce until now - they have a taco pack too. Maybe a good fit for my brown label. Y'all should write to them to suggest that!
:D

Back