• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

happy birthday moruga welder and Super Hots Canada

Shorerider said:
Happy birthday MW!!!!!!! Geeez, if I had've know, I would've shipped over a Koala or a Kangroo or something........... :rofl: . Have a great day mate.

Happy birthday from Australia Super Hots Canada!

SR.
thank you my friend i really appreciate !  

Shorerider said:
Happy birthday MW!!!!!!! Geeez, if I had've know, I would've shipped over a Koala or a Kangroo or something........... :rofl: . Have a great day mate.

Happy birthday from Australia Super Hots Canada!

SR.
hey pal , now that you mention it , mama says she wants a KOALA !   and now i'm officially a bloke ! lol 

moruga welder said:
hey pal , now that you mention it , mama says she wants a KOALA !   and now i'm officially a bloke ! lol 
No worries mate, I'll post one up to y'all as soon as I can figure a way to get it past Customs.

Now that I think about, if I send it piece by piece, it may jusy slip through.

SR.

Shorerider said:
No worries mate, I'll post one up to y'all as soon as I can figure a way to get it past Customs.

Now that I think about, if I send it piece by piece, it may jusy slip through.

SR.
lol ! hows the plants ?

moruga welder said:
lol ! how's the plants ?
No good unfortunately. The Reapers I started, or the Douglah's for that matter, didn't seem to like the seed starter mix I planted in. I'll try a few test runs and try again when I get it right.

SR.

Back