Happy Fathers day to me...

I broke down and got myself a Father Day gift. Now let the killing begin!

1_zpsgpwgzyky.jpg

2_zps5wdycwrp.jpg

I've just been using a cheap hand pump sprayer for my azamax. Seems like every time I treat it rains.. same with fertilizing. Did both last night then it rained all late evening and half of today.. I can't win lol

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 51
D3monic said:
I've just been using a cheap hand pump sprayer for my azamax. Seems like every time I treat it rains.. same with fertilizing. Did both last night then it rained all late evening and half of today.. I can't win lol

With the Azamax how many OZ's/TBS per gallon do you use these directions are horrible also can you combine with BT?.

I dunno, I read somewhere a 1% mixture so I go with a rough eyeball of that. So many different variables listed in the directions. I'm pretty sure that i'm using more than necessary. 

Here's the products PDF. http://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/product_labels/AzaMax.pdf
See section for appropriate application method and dilution table. I been using it as a foliar spray. If you're wanting to treat wit BT does that mean you are going to use as a soil drench?

D3monic said:
I dunno, I read somewhere a 1% mixture so I go with a rough eyeball of that. So many different variables listed in the directions. I'm pretty sure that i'm using more than necessary. 

Here's the products PDF. http://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/product_labels/AzaMax.pdf
See section for appropriate application method and dilution table. I been using it as a foliar spray. If you're wanting to treat wit BT does that mean you are going to use as a soil drench?

Don't think Soil Drench right now I have aphids and a few cabbage worms so I was wondering if you could mix the 2 and hit 2 birds with one stone, As far as mix ratio I have a 2 gallon tank wish it just said something in understandable terms to many options my head started hurting just reading the directions think I got it at 2 tbs per gallon.

i'd go with 2 tbs or 30ml per gallon. In the low-medium concentration  range see how plants and infestation responds. 

Says you can mix it with any other pesticide and i've read that it works really well in conjunction with neem (despite that it is derived from neem)

I **cking love those sprayers. No tight orifices to clog, great for pretty much everything. There's nothing like walking into a room filled to the brim with gnats and walking out a few minutes later with no bug left alive.

The only issue I have is the air speed (a little rough on some plants), but this is easily remedied with a dimmer/speed control if an issue. If you have a lot of plants to spray, the solution intake is easily adapted to a hose/pump/reservoir.

Watch the back end, it loves to give a trim to the foliage.

Happy Killing :D

D3monic said:

Same here. It's rained so much. I want to spray for Mosquitos but I don't want the rain to wash it away.

OK, so I've been meaning to ask someone ...

You hear about folks who live in more rural locations "fogging" for mosquitos ...

Does anyone do this? ...

I would seriously consider bombing my area before heavy gardening days, but nobody I know really knows how it's done ...

Is this what one uses? ...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/19887356?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227020571797&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40471166552&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78362330312&veh=sem

What goes in it - pyrethrin, probably? ...

Pyrethrin's not really that scary for humans ...

Back