misc Happy Hour

Just slathered a pork butt with sauce and rub to roast tomorrow while enjoying some Stone Ruination..god I love this stuff! Now I'm off to my next project..operation fix sound on my desktop. Have several other tasty brews in the fridge standing by to assist! Have some Hades from Great Divide Brewing co..a belgian style strong pale ale, a bottle of Red Hook Double Black Stout, and some Oud Beersel Oude Kriek..Probably my favorite lambic I've had to date.

Didn't know Stone's made it out that way. They put out some pretty good stuff. That's a serious line up of beers...

I've got a Leinenkugel's Amber going right now and it sucks. I wish I could just get their regular stuff out here.

I'm not sure about VA, but Stone is relatively new to FL..they just started selling it a little after I left about a year and a half ago I think. So far I've liked all the beer that I've tried from them.

Haven't had that Amber Leine, but I like the Sunset Wheat and the Creamy Dark Lager.

What...is everyone sobering up this weekend?

After having a great dinner..I'm having a glass of Oude Kriek Vieille from Oud Beersel. Some great lambic from Belgium.

xgrafcorex said:
What...is everyone sobering up this weekend?

After having a great dinner..I'm having a glass of Oude Kriek Vieille from Oud Beersel. Some great lambic from Belgium.

ssssshhhh! Mrs. Blues might hear and hide my tequila.

Cheers, TB.

To us amputees a stump is the remainder of an above knee or above elbow amputation. So that sounds weird to me!

millworkman said:
The stump burning will go on for a few weeks, fire is still going from last night.

Are the friends and the booze still going from last night also? I've always heard it's hard to keep friends lit. ;)

Back