• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Happy Thanksgiving!!

I’m new to the forum, so I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day with your families and enjoy eating until your bodies simply can’t take it!! Speaking of thanksgiving, does anyone use hot sauce on any of their traditional Thanksgiving meals like turkey?

Also, as this is a day to recognize what we are thankful for, and I’d like to start off by saying I’m thankful for being accepted and a part of this “Hot” community.

Thanks Giving Turkey GIF

Hope you're all having a great time

Skully - that sauce sounds really good - going to try that next time I cook chicken

Last edited:
Welcome Omnipotent,
And Happy thanksgiving, everyone! A day late...

Alabama White Sauce is really good! Been making it since ChileJuju had it at a bbq 12+ years ago.

No turkey or hot sauce at our dinner, we did cast iron rib steaks. 3 cast iron pans, one burned palm and a melted coat sleeve later, it was a win.

I am thankful that our son and his Lovely were able to come over for a visit.

Back