• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

HARD TO BELIEVE IT A YEAR ALREADY

HELLO ALL
I truly find it hard to believe its a year today (3/5/12) since I lost my sweet precious niece Amanda. She was more than a niece to me she was a friend,daughter, and sister all rolled into one,
i and my family are struggling silently but struggling none the less.

i thank you all on here for the support you gave in terms of prayer and moral support, it has been a long hard road
but God has shown me that he is a lover of our souls, he has Amanda in his loving embrace as he does all of us, He promised that he would never be far from any of us, all we need do is call upon his name, I recently had a very profound dream where i spoke to her and asked her a question
DO YOU HEAR ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU??
she replies HOW CAN I NOT, WITH A HEART LIKE YOURS??, yes she answered my question with a question but i saw its inner meaning, it was God himself speaking through her, to bring me and my family comfort

i want to let any of you know that no matter where your at he is a simple call of his name away, you do not need to struggle alone, if you have even a little faith its enough to move God to compassion for you and your need, i saw this in action in my own life
yes the loss of Amanda was the absolute worst thing that has ever happened to me in my entire 44 years of life, but He was there and He was strong for me when i could not hold my head up, when the words just would not come, when i was so broken to the point i could not function

YOU ARE LOVED AS I AM LOVED OF HIM!!

It is my hope that no one will be offended by this post it is the farthest thing from my mind, but i know that many of us suffer in silence as Amanda did, but God sees and he does care and he can help

i will see you again soon Dear Amanda you are loved and missed by us all
you have given us a wonderful gift in Shailynn and saying thank you for her is just not enough
i cannot wait for the day that i can wrap my loving arms around you again, and then we can catch up on all the things we missed

thank you Amanda for you life you have truly enriched mine as well as our whole family and all you touched while you where with us for that short 21 years of you life

see you soon and i will catch up to you soon Uncle Joe

thanks again all on here you all have been such great friends and i look forward to great coversation and great growing seasons with you all

your friend AJIJOE

Beautifully written. I'm glad to hear that your faith helps you through these tough times. I wish you and your family the best.

i must have offened some people?? not that im looking for attention im surely not

i just wanted to write down what was upon my heart for everyone in need as well as to honor my nieces memory

im not pouting just surprised more didnt respond?

thanks your friend Joe

Joe, Very touching piece there. I am sure you didn't offend anyone! Some people may not know how to respond, but know many are reading this and thinking about what you are saying!

Joe, Very touching piece there. I am sure you didn't offend anyone! Some people may not know how to respond, but know many are reading this and thinking about what you are saying!
yeah i did take that into some conciderasion, i know that some will let it touch them deeply and really a responce is not needed

thanks your friend Joe

ps didnt see anything from you today

That was a beautiful tribute Joe - hang in there. Grieving is such a difficult thing, even if we do not grieve as those without hope. You'll be in my prayers.

That was a beautiful tribute Joe - hang in there. Grieving is such a difficult thing, even if we do not grieve as those without hope. You'll be in my prayers.

thank you, yes grieving is very hard even after a year,she was worth so much more than this tribute and so much more than i gave her in life,however what i did give her was Jesus and that was enough, this is why i have hope,the hope of seeing her again!! and the knowledge of know she is in the best hand possible
so no i do not grieve without hope

thank you so much

your friend Joe

Love the write Joe. The lose of a loved one will always be felt, but surround yourself with friends and family and it don't hurt as bad.
Keep being you Joe.

Wow Joe...You and I just spoke about Amanda a few days ago...you told me she was an aspiring Chile Head. :halo:
I know the 'Silent Majority' here are sending you Well wishes.
My Dad, the original Pepper Joe is up there and I always say he's cooking a Hot and Spicy meal for the Big guy in the sky.
Thanks for the help this weekend Aji...I sent James a big package in the mail.
Hang in there Bud.
Pepper Joe

Wow Joe...You and I just spoke about Amanda a few days ago...you told me she was an aspiring Chile Head. :halo:
I know the 'Silent Majority' here are sending you Well wishes.
My Dad, the original Pepper Joe is up there and I always say he's cooking a Hot and Spicy meal for the Big guy in the sky.
Thanks for the help this weekend Aji...I sent James a big package in the mail.
Hang in there Bud.
Pepper Joe

yes in fact the day we spoke was the one year mark, she was a chile head from the day i blew her litttle head off with a piece of general tao"s chicken, she swollowed the piece like a little trooper and then stuck out her tongue wide with eyes lit up, clearly she was on fire gave he lots of soda to wash it down, she remarked later that she liked it and would do it again, from then on i knew she was going to be a chile head

i thank even the silent majority as i know that over the past year i was in there thought and prayer too

your father souned like he was one heck of a guy and its evidenced by the way he brought you up and who even for a few brief moments got to know

i will hang in there as i have the GOOD LORDS GRACE and the thoughts and prayers of all my friends

thanks again and if you need help in the future let me know

your friend JOE

Love the write Joe. The lose of a loved one will always be felt, but surround yourself with friends and family and it don't hurt as bad.
Keep being you Joe.

thaks so much i will do just that
your friend Joe

Back