Harry's new arrival

Hi,

I'm a Finnish grower, who has been growing chiles for 4 years and I am a new member to this forum. Unfortunately, I've been hibernating a loooong time because I've been far too busy to post or read forums or update my site... But I am not dead and buried. And what's more important: I am still growing chiles! The greenhouse is cramped and there are flowers and unripe pods on several varieties. One of the most interesting things is a growing sack that has only wild varieties in it. But let's get to the point...

My site has had a facelift and I got rid of the frames, which have been causing me trouble a long time. However, the biggest update is the gallery section, which is now dynamic and based on the popular Coppermine gallery. The photos mostly have a Finnish title, but the description is both in English and in Finnish. I also like the handy Search -feature, which I have been wanting a long time.

There aren't that much new material, but I hope I will be putting it there more frequently because of the easier update system. I would be pleased to get some comments, feedback and opinions on the gallery and of course I am also open for new ideas to develop the gallery, so I could make it better somehow.

My english site is still here:
http://www.h-bomb.biz/index_eng.html

The seedlist is the only feature that hasn't been updated for a long time, so it doesn't tell the truth about my seeds. I am still a bit too busy, so I won't be doing seed swapping now... But I will reconsider it when the summer gets a bit further.

Fiery regards from Finland,
-Harry

Back