• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Has anyone ever used Plant Tone?

Just like the title says...has anyone ever used the fert Plant Tone? Its made by the same company that makes Tomato Tone.
Tomato Tone says its 3-4-6, and this says its 3-4-4. They will also be getting ferts at every watering, or maybe every other watering. (they will be hooked up to an automatic drop-irrigation system.)
Gonna pot up my only White 7 Pod to a 5 gallon bucket with Pro Mix. If no one has used it before, then I will keep everyone posted as to how its doing. It's actually gotten stunted lately, and the leaves have been kinda smallish. Some of the leaves are also kind of "thinning" a bit, almost like you can sorta see through them, you know? Figured maybe it needs to be potted up. It even has a few tiny buds on it. Lol

I've used Plant Tone. It's probably about the same as Tomato Tone, in terms of end-results. However, the 3-4-4 vs. 3-4-6 only tells part of the story; if you look at the specific ingredients between the two (which is online at their site) you'll see they're a bit different.

Well, i got an 8lb bag of Plant Tone for $10. A 4lb bag of Tomato Tone is about $15 on Ebay. So, Plant Tone it is! lol

Back