food hate dry bland scrambled eggs?

Me too! So here's what I do to overcome that.

2 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk, a dash of milk and a dash of corn starch. When you cook the eggs, the cornstarch will absorb all the liquid and expand, giving you nice wet eggs, almost as if there were melted cheese inside. Finally, I like to add some flavor. I've used harissa before, but I like to use this chinese chili with peanuts and crunchy somethings in oil. I add it to the nonstick pan spread it and the oil around and heat up, then I add the egg mixture and cook as if I were making scrambled eggs. It tastes pretty good. As for the brand of chili in oil, I have no idea but it's got the asian lady's face on it. 

20150908_114229.jpg

20150908_114642.jpg

20150908_114906.jpg

I usually add water or milk for my wifes scrambles - but I like them dry and I put ketchup and Tabasco on'em. But this is different. I like the flavorings you added  

always use "water",no need for the milk protiens in the mix
Just love that " H A I R " in the mix (lower right) LMAO!!! THP Classic!!

TNKS said:
always use "water",no need for the milk protiens in the mix
Just love that " H A I R " in the mix (lower right) LMAO!!! THP Classic!!
 hah ya i saw that

The Hot Pepper said:
Interesting recipe!

No milk, water, or liquid for me. Butter in the pan, low heat, and constantly stir for soft, perfect eggs. If adding liquid to stretch always better to just add another 10 cent egg.

The water/milk debate has been debunked many times. Neither!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/scrambled-eggs-mistakes-tips_n_3714926.html

I have read that, and don't use milk in mine ...

Danielle does.

Hers are the best.

I don't know which is better, but I know the best eggs I eat are the one's Danielle makes w/ milk ... guess her egg fu is just that baller - that they rock despite her misuse of milk =) ...

I don't like the color with milk they turn pale but I'll try them for sure. 

Back