trade Have yellow brains and red morugas to trade, what do you have?

Quite a few yellow Brains and red Morugas are just now ripe. Who wants to trade for them?

I'll offer a SFRM mixed with the two. just look at my grow log and if you are growing something interesting that I am not, and can fill a SFRB with them, PM me with what you have. 

I don't want any habaneros
I don't want any more yellow peppers except for the MOA. I have my fill of those this year. 

Tomorrow is Friday over a holiday weekend so it is probably better if the boxes are mailed Tuesday morning. 

Hey Jeff. It's Bryant aka Brutaldiver. Long time no hear/talk. I'm the guy over here in St.Bernard. I'd love to get ahold of some of your stock. I probably don't have.much you'd be interested in. All I grew (successfully) this year were Caribbean Reds, Locos & Black Olives. My 7 Pot Jonah Red has only produced 6-7 ripe pods as yet. My other 7 pots died and or haven't matured.
I would be happy to buy a bunch of your listed pods. Particularly the yellow morugas and brain strains...
Feel free to give ne a call or text @ 5 1 3. 3 2 8. 6 4 8 3.
thanks,
Bryant K

Hey Bryant, sent you a PM. Good to hear from you again. 

I picked the plants today and have enough for 3 SFRBs. If Bryant takes one, I have two left. Whoever wants them, send me a PM with a trade offer. 

20130902_154518.jpg

Back