• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Have you heard of TAPepperCom @ Etsy?

Has anyone purchased seed from this Etsy seed dealer?

No but it lacks some important informations, such as the current generation. Even with nets for isolation, if you are growing a young or unstable cross chances to grow pods similar to what you see on the website will still be fairly low... My two cents, the guy might be reliable though 🤷‍♂️

No but it lacks some important informations, such as the current generation. Even with nets for isolation, if you are growing a young or unstable cross chances to grow pods similar to what you see on the website will still be fairly low... My two cents, the guy might be reliable though 🤷‍♂️
Great points.

Reactions: Bou
he's selling Khang Star - thought that one was supposed to be given away not sold

Sorry Marturo - TAPepepper is selling KS Lemon Starrburst. When Khang Starr made this hybrid pepper he didn't want the seeds sold but to be given away. I'm always surprised when I come across anyone selling them.
Although I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few seeds :D

I've seen them for sale at SeedPlanet.com as well - I'm so tempted :D

I believe I read somewhere that Khang agreed with the sale of the KSLS seeds...

I believe I read somewhere that Khang agreed with the sale of the KSLS seeds...
The laws of the universe prevent absolute altruism. If one creates something of value it will be monetized. The only question is whether the creator will profit or someone else.

Back