• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Have you heard of this????

I was given a gag gift for Christmas and haven't tried it yet, mostly because I have so many good sauces opened at the moment. But have you sauce gurus heard of a sauce called One F*cking Drop at a Time? If so, is it worth opening and using?

nope but I seen one that says Super*ucking hot.
DSCF2574.jpg

lol
I'm currently out. But due to demand it will return.
Was the sauce your looking for called "use one drop at a time"
no other brand?

here is a review I found on it (not my words)...I personally have never used it

Onefuckinghs.JPG

One F**kin' Drop at a Time Hot Sauce
Login for Price
One F**kin' Drop at a Time Hot Sauce (4 FL.OZ. / 118.4 ml): One drop and you'll be as hot as f**kin' fire. We warned you. This is a serious f**kin' hot sauce. That's right we said it-- because we had to. There is no other way to describe just how hot this sauce is. I suppose we could have said, it is like the fiery depths of hell or that it is ass-burning and even keep away from pets or small children and avoid contact with sensitive areas, but that just seems so wordy. The sauce is hot as f**k. Succinct, to the point -- no beating around the bush. Honesty is always the best policy, isn't it? If this sauce burns intensely, do not be afraid to let it out. Scream f**k at the top of your lungs. You will feel better. There is no better verbal therapy. Ingredients: Habanero Peppers, Water, African Oleoresin, Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Salt, Onion, Vegetable Oil, Acetic Acid, Garlic and Xanthan Gum. Brand: The Hottest F**kin' Sauces Manufacturer: Figueroa Brothers Awards: none

That is exactly the sauce I'm talking about. Thanks for finding it. I still haven't tried it, it has sat I'm the back of the fridge since I was given it. I'm kind of scared to try it for fear it may taste like butt, not Bhut.

judging from the ingrediants.....looks like it is a an extract sauce so prepare yourself for that chemical taste....(I only know of 1 commercially produced extract that does not have the chemical taste (Defcon's)). It doesn't have a SHU rating on it and researching african oleoresin it is available in 250,000 - 1,500,000 so no telling which is used.

I had that once, it is basically a run of the mill extract sauce. Nothing special. If I remember right you couldn't taste much of anything but the extract.

JayT said:
I had that once, it is basically a run of the mill extract sauce. Nothing special. If I remember right you couldn't taste much of anything but the extract.

Then I guess I'll just leave it unopened. I really don't care for the extract taste.

stillmanz said:
nope but I seen one that says Super*ucking hot.
DSCF2574.jpg

Now that is a bloody hot sauce with great flavour....I still have half a bottle. I'm to afraid to use it on most things. I've got it at work cause I know that no one else will use it....:lol:

You big girls blouse, i went through my two bottles at a rate that can be described as super f@#$%&n fast!!

Back