• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce HEARTBREAKING DAWNS NORTH STAR HONEY DATIL GRILLING SAUCE

hello all
I went to the 15 annual chile and food fest in bowers pa and picked up a truly wonderfull grilling sauce
HEARTBREAKING DAWNS NORTH STAR HONEY DATIL

i got it right from JOHNNY WHICH IS NICOLE'S BOYFRIEND one heck of a nice guy

im a hot sauce maker so i know what i like and look for in a sauce and this sauce is not hot but focuses on flavor and that was very good because it was an awesome base for me to spice it up to where i wanted it

i added more Datil and some wild Brazil peppers as well as garlic clove
i popped it in the blender and pureed it into the sauce
i took chicken breast and cut it into strips then marinated the chicken for 2 hours in the sauce and then put it on the grill, i frequently basted the chicken until the sauce was gone and it coated the chicken where it looked wonderful
well it was i could not stop eating it NOR COULD MY TWO FRIENDS!!

everything came together perfect

this sauce has the right amount of sweetness without the use of high fructose corn syrup of which i hate, i bought it because it was truly naturals and the taste is incredible!!

i recommend it to anyone good job Johnny!!!

in short BUY THIS SAUCE YOU WONT BE SORRY!!!

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

Thanks for the review Joe :) I hope to try some of your stuff at the next event on the 25th!

xo

no problem

im not sure if i will be there for it but im sure gonna try, worse comes to worse i may drop out with a few bottles

thanks your friend joe

Great review Joe. Sounds like something I got to try out. If you're interested, you can find another review on Hot Sauce Daily.
http://hotsaucedaily.com/2010/09/14/heartbreaking-dawns-grilling-sauces-review/

Back