Heat Hot Sauce Shop's Black Friday Deals

Hey everyone - I've got some really good deals going right now, thought y'all might like to know! 

First of all, FREE Shipping on any order over $45 with code THP, all season long!
And as usual, flat rate $4.95 shipping on all other US orders, plus FREE Shipping on all gift sets and Hot Sauce of the Month subscriptions.

Plus, through Sunday night, save 20% off the following sauces! This discount stacks with existing sales, so for sauces like Cauterizer and Green Label, it's closer to 30% off. 

FREEBIES
Choose 1 freebie per $20 spent. Just request what you want in the order notes. Here are your choices:
  • Mini Harissa Tube [NEW!] A great way to sample this distinctive chile paste without committing to a full bottle. Also an awesome stocking stuffer.
  • 5 Palo Alto Firefighters Packets - the classic taco sauce in convenient to-go pouches. Your choice of Original or Habanero.
  • Sriracha2Go Containers - These nifty little containers are perfect for filling with your go-to sauce.
  • 5 Carolina Reaper Pods - the hottest chile in the world!
  • Spicy Taffy  - sweet and a little spicy, with blood orange trinidad scorpion sauce.

Great offering!  Lots of rare sauces in stock right now. 

Big Fat order placed by the Big Fat Guy!

Finally got my white whale, TOTS!!!  Merry Christmas to me! 

I filled in the notes with the requested freebies, but not sure if it went thru.  
LMK if you need more info.   

Thanks for the heat, HEAT!!! 
Happy Holidaze to my favorite hot sauce shop. 

Prost! 

Idiot Piquant said:
I filled in the notes with the requested freebies, but not sure if it went thru.  
LMK if you need more info.  

Thanks for the order, Idiot Piquant!

In terms of freebies, the notes did indeed go through, so you're all good. Those mini harissa tubes are awesome!

Now I'm off to pack orders - everything should be shipping out on Monday  :dance:

Back