• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Heartbreaking Dawns' Strawberry Trail Preserves

ThrowHeat

eXtreme

HEAT RATING: 8 (Hotter by itself than it was on food)
FLAVOR BY ITSELF: 8
AROMA BY ITSELF: 8
FLAVOR ON FOOD: 8.5
AROMA ON FOOD: 8

(Also, when trying it on a PBJ and in a breakfast smoothie, it didn't appear as hot to us as it did when we filmed the review. So although we gave it an 8 initially -- because it did feel that hot to us when we first tried it -- it was really only maybe a 7. Still a nice amount of kick though.)

This monte christo dog sounds great. I'm gonna have to try this as you suggested. Also I assume this was filmed from this past sunday. I think it's funny that we all have that mindset about the bills. Last sundays game was a great surprise!

This monte christo dog sounds great. I'm gonna have to try this as you suggested.

It is one of the greatest flavor combinations in the world, IMO. It doesn't sound like it would be, but it really is.

Also I assume this was filmed from this past sunday. I think it's funny that we all have that mindset about the bills. Last sundays game was a great surprise!

Yeah, we filmed the review just before the game, and it was pretty funny to turn on the game and see the Bills thoroughly spanking the Chiefs. I think I need to say they're gonna lose more often. =P

P.S. - If anyone is in the STL area and is interested in trying the real deal Monte Christo Dog, go to the Iron Barley...
We went there a few years back, and it was soooo good. I highly recommend it.

Back