• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Red Hawk Premium Peppers' B³ (B-Cubed) Hot Sauce

ThrowHeat

eXtreme

Here's another one of the reviews I just posted, this one for the B³ (B-Cubed) Hot Sauce from Red Hawk Premium Peppers. It is a fruit-based sauce containing Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, and Bhut Jolokia Peppers. It also took 3rd place in the Fruit Based Sauce category at the Fiery Food Challenge, and after reviewing it, we can see why. The flavor was top notch, without too much heat to take away from the taste. It went great on our chicken dinner, but we think it could go over well on pork chops, eggs and taters, or pretty much anything. Hell, if we had another bottle of this stuff on deck, we'd definitely be trying it on ice cream too.

HEAT RATING - 7
FLAVOR RATING BY ITSELF - 9.5
FLAVOR RATING ON FOOD - 9.5
AROMA BY ITSELF - 8
AROMA ON FOOD - 8.5

(P.S. - Apologies for the lack of color in the food portion of the review. I realized when editing the video that the bland appearance of our meal only took away from the quality of the sauce. It was just so hot on Saturday, and we were beat from performing for the last few days. So we wanted to make a meal that required spending the least amount of time possible in our hot ass kitchen. That meant baked chicken, rice, and steamed veggies. From here on out though, we will be making sure to have more colorful food pairings for our sauce reviews.)

Interested to see this review later (can't really youtube at work) - I am a HUGE fan of Redhawk's goods - I've been eating their habanero/apricot preserves on toas every day for breakfast for a couple weeks now, and my bottle of Grounds For Divorce lasted me a whopping 4 days.

I am certain that this is good too - If RPP made it, I will eat it. I just need homie to finish his LDHS so we can do another trade! I wanna try the GFDXXX and this B cubed as well.

Looking forward to watching this tonight. Thanks for reviewing. :cheers:

Yeah, that habanero/apricot preserve is nice. Not very hot. But I love the flavor of it. I actually made my wife and I some PBJs with it for lunch yesterday. Now I just wish I had a much bigger jar of it, like say a 64 ouncer. =P

Also, this was our very first experience of anything Red Hawk, and after how flavorful it was, we are eager to try the rest of his line. We have his Strawberry Scorpion Sting on deck, actually. We're hoping to review that one here in the next week or so. If that one hits the spot like the B3 did, then we will most likely be ordering the rest of his sauces for future reviews.

Back