• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Tropical Pepper Co. Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce

ThrowHeat

eXtreme

HEAT RATING: 9.5
FLAVOR BY ITSELF: 5
AROMA BY ITSELF: 5
FLAVOR ON FOOD: 6
AROMA ON FOOD: 6

(P.S. - After we filmed the review, we tried this sauce again on some burritos, and it really didn't agree with us. It worked pretty well on the burgers, for whatever reason. But with burritos, not so much. Since then, we've soured on this sauce overall, and feel that calling it "average" was being too generous. It's really one of the more mediocre sauces we've tried.)

:dance:

John, I like how you kept your composure and julia lost it. The look on her face reminded me of the night we had the fresh goatsweed! :lol:

I think this is the biggest reaction Julia has had with a sauce in a while. You can't really see it in the video because of the lighting, but she had walls of tears on her cheeks by the time we stopped filming the initial review. And yes, her reaction was very much like the fresh goatsweed we tried that one night. LOL.

So I guess some anonymous internet troll by the name of SteakNKibbles found this video, and started commenting about how my wife isn't a "chillihead" (their spelling). When I bluntly told them what I thought of their opinion, they decided to downvote all of our videos.

LOL @ passive aggressive people who lack the courage to talk $#!% under their real names.

Sometimes I wish, to log into a forum everyone had to drive to huge open wear house, where you go in pick a computer and log in. Someone starts talkin crap, you scoot your chair out, walk over, and punch them in the face.
Nice review BTW

Well, it looks like that troll has gone and thumbed down all of the videos on my two channels yet again.

I think it might be time to file a complaint with YouTube about this.

Back