Hello again.....

Hello again! Let me re-introduce myself.... I've been gone for a long long while...... Finally having a real 8 to 5 job really fricken sucks! My name is Scarpetti (soon to be renamed Scarpeperro) or (Scarpeppero formally known as Scarpetti) I'm married and have beautiful daughter that will inherit everything I don't have..... I'm 5' 8" tall with brown hair with flappy arms and sunken chest cavity. But I do have a bionic leg..... I like wo... wait this isn't Craigslist.......

But seriously I really need to re-visit the whole over wintering protocol/process. Tried to start the seed prop, but I have no time. I can't afford plants from Cross Country this year, so I'm working with what I have leftover. Lots where killed off cuz our 3 or 15 hard freezes we had. Cut them way back now? Or wait a bit to see if they're even worth the effort? Some main stocks are green and some are brown. I don't even know anymore. Sometimes the brown stalks grow and sometimes the green ones don't... :beer: Last season I got a Bhut that I thought was brown and dead to come back to life!!!! It's still living? Yes, it is....

So hello to all the new folks here!!!!

And to all the OLE' people, please repoint me to where I need to to go....

and another "AND" ....and AJ I overwintered your Trinidad Scorpions. Maybe this season.........

Oh and by the the way welcome all from Oakland, CA

I'm a newbe, welcome back.

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Back