Hello all chilli lovers!

I am here to introduce to you the newest innovation in Chilli. The Carolina reaper bar! I work for a company called Blue Dinosaur based her in Australia and we would love to share our new bars with you, with an added discount too!

We have the ultimate Limited Edition game you’d dare not lose! Inspired by our love for chilli chocolate, we thought it was time to turn it up a few notches and create the World’s Hottest Snack Bar.

Inside the box are 2 bars - One is a delicious Chilli Chocolate bar, the other is our most daring creation ever, the CAROLINA REAPER bar!

The Carolina Reaper - for those who have never heard of this crazy hot chilli named "Reaper" due to the shape of its tail, has been described as having a fruity taste, with the initial bite being sweet and then immediately turning to "molten lava". In 2017 it held the record for the world's hottest chilli with a Scoville Rating of 2.2million SHU!

So, what are you waiting for? Grab a willing mate & choose carefully before you spin the Wheel of Misfortune! One of you will enjoy a delicious Chilli Chocolate bar, the other will be in a world of pain with our CAROLINA REAPER bar!!

As I am not allowed to post links in this thread, google Blue Dinosaur Bars and click on the homepage banner of the Carolina reaper bars!

We want to offer 30% off for the Hot Pepper members only! USE CODE: THEHOTPEPPER to enjoy 30% off.

Good luck and enjoy!

Attachments

• Blue_Dinosaur_Limited_Edition_Carolina_Reaper_Bar7.jpg
    Blue_Dinosaur_Limited_Edition_Carolina_Reaper_Bar7.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 127
Back