Hello all!

Hi everyone my name is Dave. I live here in California and love to mess around growing peppers. I start all my own plants, unless I find something interesting somewhere then I will get it. This year I have over 120 peppers of over 30 different varieties in my yard. I don't know why but I enjoy growing them alot. My two favorite plants are my 4 year old 4 foot pequin and my tepin that I collected the seeds for from a trip to the Sonoran desert a few years ago. My latest project is a couple of Rocotos that I started this last spring since my last one died in an early frost last year. Been doing this for a lot of years, always going to try something different.

DaveinCoalinga said:
Hi everyone my name is Dave. I live here in California and love to mess around growing peppers. I start all my own plants, unless I find something interesting somewhere then I will get it. This year I have over 120 peppers of over 30 different varieties in my yard. I don't know why but I enjoy growing them alot. My two favorite plants are my 4 year old 4 foot pequin and my tepin that I collected the seeds for from a trip to the Sonoran desert a few years ago. My latest project is a couple of Rocotos that I started this last spring since my last one died in an early frost last year. Been doing this for a lot of years, always going to try something different.

Hello Dave, make yourself at home.

T

imaguitargod said:
Just about 3 hours away... give me a heads up next time your in my area, we'll eat some hot peppers.
In the early "70's I lived in Morro Bay just west and over the hill's from San Luis O.
Oh btw how ya doing Dave.Welcome.

Back