Hello everyone!

Hello everyone my name is Adam, a.k.a superhotshot. I just recently got back into gardening after a long hiatus, and found a new love specifically for peppers. The wide array of flavors and warmth they bring to dishes I find to be truly amazing. I have had gardens previously of all different sorts and you could say I have a relatively green thumb. Currently my setup consists of a 50w high output grow light with a 50w LED full spectrum grow light to provide side lighting. Under this I have several plants, 1 Habanero(Having issues... shall talk about this one in my next thread.) 3 Jalapenos 2 of which are very healthy, and 1 I switched over to Kratky as it was damaged by cold weather and I didn't want to chunk it, so I figured it's worth a shot and deserves a second chance. Finally, there is my 2 prized super hots which are an Apocalypse Scorpion(Carolina Reaper x Moruga Scorpion) and a 7 pot Katie(Naga viper x Red Trinidad 7  pot). All is well and i'm excited to see what I can do with them.... I am happy I have found a community dedicated to all forms of peppery, and I'd love to see what I can learn and contribute. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

aouY7Ry.gif

Back