Hello everyone!

Hi there, welcome.

I do believe there are forum members busy with crossing peppers. I am sure they posted after 2016. This year even. Enjoy!

Hi there, welcome.

I do believe there are forum members busy with crossing peppers. I am sure they posted after 2016. This year even. Enjoy!
Ohh do you have a link by any chance? I keep trying to mess around with advanced search but i can't seem to find anything

Thanks! I'm already familiar with ChilliCrosser's work but haven't seen the other ones. I regularly check out the hybrid section in the Discord as well so i constantly craving for newer pictures and information. Do you know of any forums with infraspecific crosses? Baccatum x Chinense is the most interesting for me. I've seen Lemon Drop x Burning Bush Habanero for example, or the Aji Painapple.

Thanks! I'm already familiar with ChilliCrosser's work but haven't seen the other ones. I regularly check out the hybrid section in the Discord as well so i constantly craving for newer pictures and information. Do you know of any forums with infraspecific crosses? Baccatum x Chinense is the most interesting for me. I've seen Lemon Drop x Burning Bush Habanero for example, or the Aji Painapple

1679879385654.png

Back