Hello everyone...

...I've been lurking around your forum for some time now and figured it was about time to join in. I'm a lightweight as far as HOT peppers go so please dont excommunicate me. :pray: I've been growing peppers for three years now...mainly Poblano, Anaheim and Paprika. I use them for my chili and make my own smoked paprika. This year I have 17 types of peppers started and I'll need to pick you guys brains some...so more to follow. Did I mention I may be in over my head this year! :crazy:

Thanks for allowing me in. :cheers:
LHornR

:welcome:
from the Pacific NorthWest!

Welcome! and dont worry about being a bit over your head... we all are here.... Head over heels for peppers...lol

Thanks for the warm welcome folks...I appreciate it. Sorry if it seems like I disappear occasionally...no disrespect intended...just that I'm disabled and old so it takes me time to do anything now days.

@Ratatouille ... LOL...warnings always turn into challenges for me...so thanks for that.

@jgundo ... Good to know I'll have a place to send a truckload of excess pepper to. :think:

First question just to be sure...a GLOG is a thread I would start to show my progress with this years pepper season and I could ask questions pertaining to my grow there instead of all over the forum correct?

You're absolutely right about the GLOG. It's also a place for us to keep track of how and learn (me) from what other people are doing in the pepper growing area.

Welcome aboard! And you have to start somewhere heat-wise! Baby steps!

Last edited:
Back