Hello from Boston!

Hey everyone,

Glad to be a part of the community. I'm Dan from Boston!

I started in on hot sauces around 8/9 years old - with one of my uncles being a big Dave's Insanity sauce fan. I recently visited a farmers market where a local sauce maker was sampling and began thinking why not have a crack at making some sauce for fun! I've fermented wine with my father and I've got an old beer making kit i could put to use for the first batch. I really have been enjoying exploring the range of sauces out there - there's so many! 

I am a graphic/product designer by trade and am excited to make some awesome packaging happen - if you're gonna do it - gotta make it look great right? Anyway - I hope to get to know you all soon enough and hit some events down the road. Chime in with some events around the new england area and bonus points if you're from Boston!

-Dan from Boston

If you have a link to your graphic design, would love to see it.

I can personally recommend the first two of those as had both and Aardvark is an AWESOME all around sauce. It's a winner on the list I linked. :D

Good choices.

Nice one - I'll be asking a lot of questions that have already been answered so if I do just let me know where to find the answers. Is there an area with a good list of supplies for getting battle ready in the kitchen? I live in the city It's going to be fun trying to find a spot to cook larger batches of super hots outside hah.

Back