Hello from Guelph

Hello from Southern Ontario Canada! 

I thought it was about time to join THP since every time I try to find an answer to some question or other I always seem to get redirected here. I basically a newb when it comes to growing hot peppers and can't wait to get some advice from other pepper lovers!

Lewie

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

i was born and raised in guelph. it is a city of extreme culture and thought but since i left, can't believe the crap that goes on in that city. still have 2 sisters that live there and i visit yearly. and if i may put in a plug, go get your hair cut at Freddy's, make the appointment with Dominic and tell him Mark sent you. He'll know. Dominic is one of those once in a life time "gentlemen" that everyone should be exposed to. 

welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP.                                                                             From St.Aug.

tumblr_lr4oqb1A8C1qh3w6jo1_500.jpg

Burning Colon said:
i was born and raised in guelph. it is a city of extreme culture and thought but since i left, can't believe the crap that goes on in that city. still have 2 sisters that live there and i visit yearly. and if i may put in a plug, go get your hair cut at Freddy's, make the appointment with Dominic and tell him Mark sent you. He'll know. Dominic is one of those once in a life time "gentlemen" that everyone should be exposed to. 

welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm originally from Cambridge but have been living in Guelph for almost 18yrs now.  You're right about all the crap that goes on here, some days you think it can't get any sillier then it does!  As for Freddy's, unfortunately I have no need for a hair cut (been shaving my head for about 20yrs) but I do know the place and I believe my wife is actually related to Freddy.  Small world!

Back