Hello from PepperJo of Pepper Joe's

rebman2005 said:
 but i would also think about either lowering the price or increase the number of seeds you get... i mean 10 bucks for 10-12 seeds... thats a little steep...

All depends on the variety/strain in question. For most things, I agree. For something gnarly and new, though...well, developing and stabilizing hybrids is a lot of work.

Wicked Mike said:
Way to make good.
I agree.
Something I learned in business is that you can't cost-cut yourself to greatness, you can trade yourself to greatness.
Thanks Laura, I appreciate it. Let us know when the new website is up and running.
Have a great new years Eve.

Martino said:
I agree.
Something I learned in business is that you can't cost-cut yourself to greatness, you can trade yourself to greatness.
Thanks Laura, I appreciate it. Let us know when the new website is up and running.
Have a great new years Eve.
Thanks Mike and Martino!  we're glad to be part of the community. 

Wow!  Good to hear and best of luck to you and yours on the new to you business.  I actually was just looking at the website and decided not to buy from PepperJoes only because of the drama beforehand.  But I now will knowing that the business has changed hands.  Congrats and again good luck!

Back