Hello from South Florida

Greetings everyone,

I came here in search of some assistance, which I will post in another thread! I am a spice addict but I don't care for super-hots, I generally like the classical ranges, cayenne, habanero, scotch bonnet, Japanese and New Mexican heirlooms, etc.

Hopefully this growing season is a success!

Cheers

1677104093553.png

:welcome:
From the Pacific NorthWest!

Greetings everyone,

I came here in search of some assistance, which I will post in another thread! I am a spice addict but I don't care for super-hots, I generally like the classical ranges, cayenne, habanero, scotch bonnet, Japanese and New Mexican heirlooms, etc.

Hopefully this growing season is a success!

Cheers
Big spot in my heart for the classics and for Florida. All of my children are from Florida as well as my grandchildren. I consider my art and my passion to be work with jalapeno and poblano genetics, but I do also dabble in baccatum, chinense, and crosses between different species as well. It has taken me a few years... over 20 years... to hone some of my hybridizing skills... but enough about me. Let's see some of your addiction come to light on these pages! I'm always looking for the new "old" so to speak.

Back