Hello from Spain!

g0ddbdH.gif

:welcome: to THP. Where in Spain are you living?

I've lived in Valladolid, Vitoria and Segovia. Iove
the spanish lifestyle!

Do you have plans for a 2020 grow?

Wow! Thanks all for the enthusiastic response...

I moved here (Ibiza) in march 2000

At the moment i am buying a range of local store bought chillies but i will soon be ordering some stronger seeds and planting my own...

Zhardoum said:
Wow! Thanks all for the enthusiastic response...

I moved here (Ibiza) in march 2000

At the moment i am buying a range of local store bought chillies but i will soon be ordering some stronger seeds and planting my own...

Well if you're going to order seeds can I recommend Semillas La Palma ? As a bonus incentive the outfit is in Spain and the owner stops by every now and again,  Peter's Introduction to forum  and his business is reviewed by members of this forum here.> Semillas La Palma

Hope this helps! NECM

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Well if you're going to order seeds can I recommend Semillas La Palma ? As a bonus incentive the outfit is in Spain and the owner stops by every now and again,  Peter's Introduction to forum  and his business is reviewed by members of this forum here.> Semillas La Palma

Hope this helps! NECM

Hell Yeah!

order places, I went for some xxx ones, I want a hot ‘hot’ sauce but full of flavors and as we all know, the hotter the chillie the less we need and the more flavor we keep.  

wife has given me permission to plant some, now i need to design a cat proof planter...

Back