Hello from Wisconsin!

Hello!
Being a fan of the spice up here in zone 4b, I've been starting 3-5 pepper varieties indoors for several years. This year, however, things went a little crazy and I'm trying my hand at a fairly ambitious number of plants so I have come seeking advice since I am probably in over my head!

Long story short, a few friends hit up puckerbutt's seed page over a few cases of beers, and i found a box on my doorstep a few days later.
I have a pair of 24x48x80 greenhouses, but all germination is happening in one at the moment.
Things were off to a pretty good start, but in the last few days some weird things started happening. There are so many variables, I dont know whete to start troubleshooting.

This year's germination list, in no particular order:

Orange Jellybean
Chocolate Cherry
Farmers Market Jalapeno
Pumpkin Habenero
Piazinho
Thai Bird
Carolina Reaper
Rat's Turd
Thai Yellow Long
Devil's Rib
Focinho de Porco
Brazillian Starfish
Dragon's Breath
Ghost Jalapeno
Belize Sweet Habenero

Welcome from Romania!
Nice list. What is the Belize Sweet Habenero? Didn't found it on the net (if NECM will hit this page, for sure will put a link ;)  )
If any trouble, you can ask in proper section.

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest.

rghm1u20 said:
Welcome from Romania!
Nice list. What is the Belize Sweet Habenero? Didn't found it on the net (if NECM will hit this page, for sure will put a link ;)  )
If any trouble, you can ask in proper section.
https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/products/cp-014-belize-sweet-habanero
I don't know anything beyond the info from the website we ordered them from, but we have had pretty good luck in the past with all the varieties tried.

Here's the germination station :)

https://ibb.co/fFB10VK

FFMZ9PR.gif

ADRUNKK said:
Welcome! You got a lot of peppers starting by the looks of that photo link.
This is true. Maybe too many! But several varieties I have had low germination rates with so I germinated some extras. My hope is to get about 24-26 plants total.

Welcome to the fun. Interesting pick of seeds to grow out as well... I hope they are everything you were dreaming of. There is certainly a mind numbing number of chili out there to pick from.

Welcome! Over in the Fox Valley myself. I had a lot of no-shows using those $Tree 6 pack starters last year.. Hope you have better results. I probably should have kept them in a larger tray to bottom water, as they dry rapidly.. Even in a tent.  A few of the varieties wouldn't pop in them at all and I had no issues starting them by other means.

Back