Hello Hot Pepper Forum

Hello Hot Pepper Forum. I am a lifelong gardener from northeast Oklahoma but am somewhat new to the super hot scene. My desire to learn more about peppers, their origination, history and heat is creating an enjoyable adventure. Twenty varieties in our garden this year. And I must say I love all aji peppers!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Hello Hot Pepper Forum. I am a lifelong gardener from northeast Oklahoma but am somewhat new to the super hot scene. My desire to learn more about peppers, their origination, history and heat is creating an enjoyable adventure. Twenty varieties in our garden this year. And I must say I love all aji peppers!
One more comment please - I just counted all pepper plants we have in our garden (78) and all those in containers (20). Total of 98. Also, I have two still in small pots. Should I? You know……. The Roman numeral thing- C.

:welcome:

welcome comeback GIF

Welcome.

Welcome, from your neighbor to the North. That is a lot of plants. What do you do with all those peppers?
Yes it is for us anyway. Pickled, fermented, frozen, made into paste with oil and garlic and frozen in ice trays, smoked and ground, dehydrated and ground. We are infatuated and in love with them. How about you?

Yes it is for us anyway. Pickled, fermented, frozen, made into paste with oil and garlic and frozen in ice trays, smoked and ground, dehydrated and ground. We are infatuated and in love with them. How about you?
I use most of mine for seed harvesting. I dry most of the pods and grind them into powder.

Back