Hello

Welcome!

The "Naga Jolokia" is pretty much a marketing invention and is usually a much milder PC-1 type than say the real Bih Jolokia, FAIK.

BTW, here's a thread that has some good seed companies for ya.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=5449

I'm partial to TheHippySeedCompany as he's a member here and a good bloke in general. I got Bih Jolokia, Naga Morich, Dorset Naga, Red Savina, Fatali, and Chocolate Habanero seeds from him, and they all great if you want true hot peppers.

He's done vids of eating them, so you know they are the real deal. :mouthonfire:

Good Luck!

~QS

Not no much a marketing invention as misinterpretation. The Naga Jolokia or pc-1 has been available far longer(to us anyways) than the Naga morich or Bhut and was at one time thought to be the then-mysterious superhot Naga.

QuadShotz said:
Welcome!

The "Naga Jolikia" is pretty much a marketing invention and is usually a much milder PC-1 type than say the real Bih Jolikia, FAIK.

I'm partial to TheHippySeedCompany as he's a member here and a good bloke in general. I got Bih Jolikia, Naga Morrich, Dorset Naga, Red Savina, Fatali, and Chocolate Habanero seeds from him, and they all great if you want true hot peppers.

He's done vids of eating them, so you know they are the real deal. :mouthonfire:

Good Luck!

~QS
Why are you calling the Jolokia "Jolikia"? The "Morrich" thing is reasonable, but Jolikia? :shocked:

rainbowberry said:
I think it's just a spelling mistake like Fatali- Fatalii. We all do it sometimes.
Maybe, just that...
QuadShotz said:
Welcome!

The "Naga Jolikia" is pretty much a marketing invention and is usually a much milder PC-1 type than say the real Bih Jolikia, FAIK.

I'm partial to TheHippySeedCompany as he's a member here and a good bloke in general. I got Bih Jolikia, Naga Morrich, Dorset Naga, Red Savina, Fatali, and Chocolate Habanero seeds from him, and they all great if you want true hot peppers.

Good Luck!

~QS

POTAWIE said:
Hello, is it me you're looking for. LOL. Richie rocks and I'm wasted:lol:

Gotta love LR... a little "walking on the ceiling" never hurt as long as it'a not "unce... tvice... tee times a mady" (Eddie Murphy does Buckwheat on SNL)...:lol:

Oh yeah... Welcome RedWood... from Canada, eh!

rainbowberry said:
I think it's just a spelling mistake like Fatali- Fatalii. We all do it sometimes.

Ah, yep, that's it.

Plus, it was an odd time of day and I'd had a few the night before. ;)

Morrich, I'd thought that was correct since I'd seen it that way, but seems Wikipedia says otherwise. All fixed up now. :)

-QS

rainbowberry said:
'Stuck On You' was the one I liked. 'Do it to me' was good too :P I love Lionel Richie songs and don't mind admitting it.

Lionel certainly does know how to set da mooood. Admitting it is the first step.

Sydtunes said:
Admitting it is the first step.
First step of getting the p*ss taken out of you. 'Say you, Say me' another classic. Maybe we should start a Lionel Richie thread. You've got me Youtubing him now and Ballerina Girl was brilliant.

rainbowberry said:
First step of getting the p*ss taken out of you. 'Say you, Say me' another classic. Maybe we should start a Lionel Richie thread. You've got me Youtubing him now and Ballerina Girl was brilliant.

What was that song he did for the movie White Nights

If I am not totally wrong that was "say you, say me".

ahh, btw:

66.png
...from Germany. Enjoy your stay!

Back