Hello

Welcome to THP!

If the pests aren't too bad I usually spend the time and kill them with my hands. Neem oil, dish soap, and water in a sprayer once a week until it is controlled if it is bad.

g0ddbdH.gif

GuntherN said:
I  have some pests starting to bug my plants and I have trouble identifying them. Who's up for some help?
The Pest Guide

Drachor said:
Welcome to THP!

If the pests aren't too bad I usually spend the time and kill them with my hands. Neem oil, dish soap, and water in a sprayer once a week until it is controlled if it is bad.

Thanks @drachor :) For now it's quite under control, I'm washing away by hand some small white eggs I find on young leaves on the younger plants, and so far, it looks under control.

However, on a more mature Jalapeno, which is starting to grow fruits atm, I found small black flies and quite a lot of white eggs on the bottom side of some leaves, and no clue what this is. Any idea? I've cut the worst leaves from the plants and cleaned the least infected ones with water. I'll try the neem/dishsoap/water combo on them if it gets worse. Oh, and I'm growing the plants inside if that's useful info.

Back