Hello

Hello all, I am starting a small hot sauce business and have come across this forum several different times throughout my searches of things. Thought I'd join up a maybe ask some questions here. 

A little history,

Towards the end of 2019, I was making various foods at home and bring them to the huge office I worked in and having co-workers taste test them. One day a friend asked me to bring him some smoked spicy burgers and that he could handle the spiciest that I could make them. I ended up making them so spicy that he could only handle 2 bites before downing a drink. That got me hooked and wanting to challenge what others could handle spice wise. 

I started with a habanero mango hot sauce and now I have 5 varieties and 2 different bbq sauces. I am really enjoying this so far and look forward to what the future holds. Right now I'm just a few steps away from getting into a commercial rental kitchen, things are looking up. 

Feel free to check out my different social media, search Small Town Shack on Facebook and Instagram. Or check out my website.

www.smalltownshack.com 

I am open to any and all feedback, thanks.

g0ddbdH.gif

Small_Town_Shack said:
Thought I'd join up a maybe ask some questions here. 
I am open to any and all feedback, thanks.
Before asking questions that have been asked dozens of times (pH meters come to mind.) a quick search may turn up the answer!

:welcome: from the Pacific North West, S.T. Shack!

Welcome from Charleston, SC!  :cheers:
Come inside, look around. The pepper knowledge concentrated here has no equal in the world. 

Ask your questions, they will get answered.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Back