Hello!

Just joined the forum after actively participating in GardenWeb years ago. I have been growing hot peppers for the past 17 years, actively selling my own homemade hot sauces the past 4 years. Love all the varieties, with their differences in color, heat, texture, and shape. This year I have ripening Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Scorpion, Cayenne, Datil, Chinese 5-Color, Macedonian, Aji Ayucllo, Brazilian Starfish, Filius Blue, and Tabasco. 

Living in Ohio, USA makes the growing season relatively short. So I have raised wooden beds, with seedlings having been inside for roughly a month before I can put them outside. Have roughly a month and a half until the season ends.

Looking forward to seeing and learning about everyone's experiences. I might even share some hot sauce recipes :)

Glad to be aboard!

Greg

gregarican said:
Just joined the forum after actively participating in GardenWeb years ago. I have been growing hot peppers for the past 17 years, actively selling my own homemade hot sauces the past 4 years. Love all the varieties, with their differences in color, heat, texture, and shape. This year I have ripening Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Scorpion, Cayenne, Datil, Chinese 5-Color, Macedonian, Aji Ayucllo, Brazilian Starfish, Filius Blue, and Tabasco. 

Living in Ohio, USA makes the growing season relatively short. So I have raised wooden beds, with seedlings having been inside for roughly a month before I can put them outside. Have roughly a month and a half until the season ends.

Looking forward to seeing and learning about everyone's experiences. I might even share some hot sauce recipes :)

Glad to be aboard!

Greg

GardenWeb? Wow, there's a blast from the past! After Spike sold out it went downhill  What was your handle? Oh, by the way.....

kwCJ9l2.jpg

Back