Hello.

Welcome! I'm a bit lazy today, so I'm not googling. I'm going straight to asking. What's Mugs n Jugs chicken wing sauce? And does it go with other things as well? :) If so, I might be interested. I'm a recipe hoarder.

Welcome! I'm a bit lazy today, so I'm not googling. I'm going straight to asking. What's Mugs n Jugs chicken wing sauce? And does it go with other things as well? :) If so, I might be interested. I'm a recipe hoarder.
Its a bar n grill in Florida that has the best tangy mild, medium, and hot buffalo wing sauce ever. I have a few steps that most who try to recreate are missing. I am looking for the type of hot sauce they use...and maybe the unsalted butter brand, and I can fill in the rest of the blanks. This has been over a 20 year treasure hunt. :) and yes, it goes with everything and anything in my opinion. At the restaurant people ordered it as a side just like blue cheese and ranch.

Last edited:
This. 👏

Tangy and hot is a great combo. I suppose it's creamy as well? Jumm
It looks very orange and creamy, but is more like a thick liquid. Its 50/50 butter and hot sauce. This might get me banded here lol...but I'm so sensitive that some types of ketchup burn my mouth. I love the flavor of spice but I always look for it without the burn. That's been hard for me to find, but this medium blend has just a small amount of heat but doesn't burn. That's what brought me here....a member posted about Mugs sauce in 2012 I think was the date....Wasn't kidding about the treasure hunt. :D

:welcome:
from the Pacific NorthWest!

Back