artwork Help an upstart out?

Since there are a lot of people on this forum, maybe you all can give me some guidance. How do you increase your internet or product sales? What would you do if you were me to help spark sales? I’ve tried adwords and some other advertising. What’s the key to the stomachs of the hot sauce buyers? Any reply will be greatly appreciated. :flamethrower:

We drive traffic to our site the old fashioned way. We get in people's faces and have them taste our sauces.

We've got a 13% conversion rate because the vast majority of our visitors have gotten to the site after they've tasted our sauces -- not before.

Get out there... Sample, sample, sample.

T

Hey MSD,
I don't sell sauces, but I agree with Tina. You need to get sauces out to people to try.
You might want to get ahold of Lin & Joe at thehotzoneonline blog,
they do reviews and have good traffic there it's worth a few free sample bottles to get reviews and maybe pick up a few distributors.

ML

ditto, ditto, go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook

setzuanfire said:
ditto, ditto, go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook

Worked for us!

[quote name='DEFCON Creator][quote name='setzuanfire']ditto' date=' ditto, go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook[/quote']

Worked for us![/quote]

Yep... DC followed my advice and the next thing ya know, he's got the number one wing sauce in the nation... Go figure.

T

Tina Brooks][quote name= said:
setzuanfire said:
ditto' date=' ditto' date=' go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook[/quote'']

Worked for us!

Yep... DC followed my advice and the next thing ya know, he's got the number one wing sauce in the nation... Go figure.

T

BlaaaHahahahaaa, your advice! Blaaahahahaha
Thank You sooo much Tina.. Now I feel much better.

Cap'n

[quote name='DEFCON Creator][quote name='setzuanfire']ditto' date=' ditto, go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook[/quote']

Worked for us![/quote]

Yup! I agree also. At first, it really was difficult for us to just "give away" our sauce. However, it "pays off", once you get your products into the right hands.

Cap'n

Cap said:
Tina Brooks][quote name= said:
setzuanfire' said:
ditto' date=' ditto' date=' go around with your sauces (and some chips/cheese)everywhere you go and give out samples- your rep will grow quickly. Also, try getting your bottles 'on-the-table' at local bars and eateries with, of course, your website on the labels. You know you're on your way when people steal your hot sauce from the diner repeatedly! brookthecook[/quote'']

Worked for us!

T

BlaaaHahahahaaa, your advice! Blaaahahahaha
Thank You sooo much Tina.. Now I feel much better.

Cap'n

Sorry, Cap... you find that funny why?

T

Back