HELP BUDS EATER AT NIGHT?

so im so excited because my favorite plant is not dropping buds. but early in the morning i checked the plant some of the buds are like destroyed or eaten by i dont know what happen or what pest did that over night.

10151241_10203086892989480_2689480354525289226_n.jpg
some of the petals eaten

10246800_10203086883549244_5701749605133237893_n.jpg

and some buds has no petals at all and see some traces of eating in the stem of the buds.

yeah I don't see any signs of anything eating it.

The flower around the pepper will fall off. on some peppers it constricts around the pepper and shapes tails on them or holds around the pepper until its picked off.

I think your flower is just pollinated and the flower is dying/falling off.
usually you will see signs of the pepper forming very soon.
What type of pepper is that? like a bell or a sweet pepper?   If so the pollen count is way higher and if your not seeing pollen fall anymore its probably pollinated. 

also look inside the flower.. if you see the green bulb forming and the white stigma in the middle with a browish tip on it, its probably pollinated. 

wow thank. just checked it there'a a green bulb pod is shaping now hehehe.. sorry to bother you all guys.

btw. i lost the tag when they we're little its maybe one of the ff. doughlah, butch T, moruga. ts, bj

thank you all

rye

JesterJoker said:
The flower around the pepper will fall off. on some peppers it constricts around the pepper and shapes tails on them...

The red part is myth. What falls off (or doesn't, in some cases) are the petals of the flower once a pod starts forming. Flower petals are far too delicate to shape anything like a pod. Pods that have "tails" create them whether the petals fall off or remain attached. 

However, also be aware that "flower drop" is not the same thing as petals falling off. Flower drop happens under various circumstances, such as too high or low of temperatures, too much or little water, etc. When a flower drops the entire green part beneath the petals falls off, not just the petals, and no pod will form there when that happens. It is a sign that something needs to be corrected. Many pepper plants stop producing in the heat of the summer, for example, but once temperatures cool down in the fall they kick back into production mode. 

Flower drop probable causes:

1. Day temp too high >95F
2. Night temp too low <65F or too high >85F
3. Too much nitrogen fertilizer
4. Too much water
5. Low light levels (reduces fertility).
6. Very low humidity (reduces fertility)
7. Poor air circulation (air circulation contributes to pollination).
8. Lack of pollinating insects.
9. Size of pot 
10. Too much mineral in feedwater.
11. Too much grower attention/anxiety.

Back