• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HELP!!! I NEED EXPERT ADVICE HELP!!!

I live in phx,az and im looking for advice on what peppers do best in my climate ......dry heat,any suggestions on artificial humidity also ihave now 2/bhut jolokia lots of flowers but a couple of days after feeding some of the flowers fall off and other new buds appear... Ive so far had flower for a month but yah they keep falling off PLEASE HELP!!!

New Mexico State University(CPI) has several peppers ideal for your climate. I would check there website out :drooling:

Go to a nursery & get a bottle of tomato & pepper set. Being an interspecific hybrid cross between chinense & frutescens cultivars, Jolokia's are prone to pollen abortion which leads to blossem drop.The tomatoe & pepper set will solve your problem. Spray your Ghost plants once a week

It's hard to take in advice from everyone because you never know who is right, and who isn't. For the most part, the general rule on this site is typically that pepper plants drop their flowers because it's too hot. It doesn't matter what species they are, or what ferts you choose to use. They NEED the sun, but not too much of it. Ideally, you'd like to give your plants a good amount of sun and a good amount of shade. Sure, humidity is nice, but not overly needed. Think about where the Bhut is most widely grown. Once your plants are ready, they'll start producing pods, trust me.

It's hard to take in advice from everyone because you never know who is right, and who isn't. For the most part, the general rule on this site is typically that pepper plants drop their flowers because it's too hot. It doesn't matter what species they are, or what ferts you choose to use. They NEED the sun, but not too much of it. Ideally, you'd like to give your plants a good amount of sun and a good amount of shade. Sure, humidity is nice, but not overly needed. Think about where the Bhut is most widely grown. Once your plants are ready, they'll start producing pods, trust me.

I can not agree more!!!

Back