• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help! Large white blotches?

A bit of (hopefully helpful) background: 

I planted 17 cayenne seeds around the end of Feb. I've kept the majority inside since our weather is still too cold for them to be outside for the most part. 

I have two trays of 7, sat on different windowsills, and three in a shared pot outside. The two trays have been growing crazy quickly and have always been in good health, and the three outside are pretty much dead :oops:
20200510_081219.jpg

Two days ago, I moved one tray from a windowsill on one side of the house, to a windowsill on the other as this windowsill gets the sun for longer during the day. 

Yesterday, I noticed that one leaf had developed blotches. None of the others are affected and, no matter how much I search, I cannot find any similar photos or an explanation. The leaf had been pressed up against the window- is it just weird bleaching from the sun? 
20200509_221255.jpg

Please help! 

Ahhhh that makes sense. 

You've saved me a lot of panic- I thought I was going to lose them all to disease or something! 

Thank you!

Back