• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Help me decide which to pop

HotPeppas

Banned
So since i got hooked up. Time to start one up early for spring! Im mainly looking for taste since most are going straight to the dehydrator. Heres the list what would you choose?

Ts Moruga
Datil
Choc Bhut
Primo 7
Douglah
Yellow 7
Brain strain
Jonah 7

And along with one of those im going to start some Orange Thai :)

Ok im sure everyone knows the if the seed dont sink its no good. Now has anybody poped a seed that didnt sink? Because i got done soaking my seeds overnight but there floating. Comments please!

Im doing choc bhut and moruga

Ok im sure everyone knows the if the seed dont sink its no good. Now has anybody poped a seed that didnt sink? Because i got done soaking my seeds overnight but there floating. Comments please!

Im doing choc bhut and moruga

I had heard this too. A while back I had some Barrackpore seeds. None of them sank and 13 out of 15 germinated. Most recently, I started my grow for 2013. Only a few seeds sank. I've got sprouts popping left and right.

I think you'll be fine.

Wuu. Glad to hear that! Thanks :) Got seed planting to do. Prob start a glog tonight. UPS weared the shiznit outa me today

Datil is a step or two down on the heat level (good for a change) and tastes wonderful, be sure not to miss it.

I dont soak seeds at all :)

Good luck

Datil

Back