• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Help me find spots for these trees in the yard

Hi guys, I have a favor to ask. I've got a small back yard with some cedar trees along the fence and a couple small trees - one of which I believe is a trembling aspen tree. Starting late last year its given off some runners or shoots as circled in red in the pics. I really like trees which is why I'd like to try and integrate them in the yard without having it look ugly. So basically I need some options or ideas for placement :)

Right now the shoots have come up about 4 feet from the fence which may or may not be a problem. I'm leaning towards just keeping two of the larger ones where they are and moving one or two of the small ones in to the front yard but I figure I should listen to alternate ideas. Much appreciated by the way :)

c.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

a.jpg

Just my opinon but looks like you have enough trees in the yard as is. You will have no sun for peppers ;)

LOL thanks guys :) I'm sure there will be lots of space for my peppers since they are in containers :) My grow list for the peppers this year is smaller but its as follows

8x Bhut Jolokia
2x 7pod Jonah
2x Bonda Ma Jacques
3x Orange Hab
3x Trinidad Scorpion
3x Hot Lemon
1x Cayenne

Back