• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Help me ID the box of peppers Mike sent me!

Got my two boxes from Mike. Loving the peppers but while I have ideas as to what some of them are I'm a little lost on what others are. Can anyone help me ID these?

I grouped them together the best I could but I may be mixing some up. I numbered them for each reference.

WFwSToBh.jpg

wipwFs9h.jpg

L5sj8Dfh.jpg

ZhrhYAqh.jpg

jOsz7ffh.jpg

9UXMLgxh.jpg

xr6o9Ovh.jpg

5RjtPvjh.jpg

Guesses So far:

1: Peach Ghost Scorpion
2: Douglah or 7 pot ever green
3: 7 pot mustard
4: looks like TS CARDI yellow
5: Brazillian starfish
6:
7:
8: looks like a 7 pot, maybe brainstrain 7
9:
10:

Justosmo said:
Guesses So far:

1: Peach Ghost Scorpion / Jays peach / BOC
2: Douglah or 7 pot ever green
3: 7 pot mustard
4: looks like TS CARDI yellow
5: Brazillian starfish
6:
7:
8: looks like a 7 pot, maybe brainstrain 7
9:
10:

I think Jay's peach is the same as peach ghost scorpion. Also, upon further reviewal, I don't think those are BOCs. I think Pex nailed it.

Heh. Kinda fun watching everyone's guesses.

1. Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
2. Mustard Bhut Jolokia
3. 7 Pot Mustard
4. want to say CARDI Yellow on two of them, but the more rounded one might be something else depending on what the bottom of the pods looks like
5. SB7J
6. 7 Pot Madballz
7. Naga Viper
8. 7 Pot Chaguanas and 7 Pot Primo (the smaller ones are the Primos)
9. 7 Pot Brown
10. looks like Naga Viper and Chaguanas

Wicked Mike said:
Heh. Kinda fun watching everyone's guesses.

1. Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
2. Mustard Bhut Jolokia
3. 7 Pot Mustard
4. want to say CARDI Yellow on two of them, but the more rounded one might be something else depending on what the bottom of the pods looks like
5. SB7J
6. 7 Pot Madballz
7. Naga Viper
8. 7 Pot Chaguanas and 7 Pot Primo (the smaller ones are the Primos)
9. 7 Pot Brown
10. looks like Naga Viper and Chaguanas

Ah the MAN himself! Thanks Mike! i figured you would pop in and answer it but I wanted to see what people thought in the mean time!

Loving everything! Thanks a ton!

Right on, man! Let us know how those Mustard Bhuts are; I haven't tried 'em yet. Weird-looking, stumpy little things, aren't they?

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
5.) Brazillian starfish
4.) looks like TS CARDI yellow
1.) probably Jay's peach, or maybe BOC

Hahaha I'm just picturing someone eating an SB7J thinking it was a Brazilian Starfish. From that angle, though, I can totally see it.

Wicked Mike said:
Right on, man! Let us know how those Mustard Bhuts are; I haven't tried 'em yet. Weird-looking, stumpy little things, aren't they?

Hahaha I'm just picturing someone eating an SB7J thinking it was a Brazilian Starfish. From that angle, though, I can totally see it.

Ya that was one of the ones i had no clue on. Hadnt seen anything that looks lie that before.

On another note, I someone at work wanted to try a scorpion pepper i had on me from AJDrew. He ate the whole thing... immediately regretted it and freaked out. haha

I gave him FAIR warning.

Gave one of the Chaguanas a try. Cut a quarter of the bottom half off and said bottoms up. Really nice crisp kinda sweet fruity flavor followed by some solid heat, and it felt like a true heat not the sting of a moruga. I know I ate from the least hot side though. Heat didn't last as long as the moruga I had yesterday either which was nice. I love the heat but hate when it lingers longer then I want.

Solid pepper.

Back