Help me identify scary anomaly

Ok, I'm new and this is my first go round growing anything. I have four pepper plants that are inside since its to cold outside. Everything has been going great until I noticed some bumps on the bottom of my plants leaves. I tried to removed them with just my finger nail but they don't budge. I have two other backups plants I've been grown in a different area if these are sick and a possible lost cause. The leaves are also very shinny compared to the first few growths. Let me know what you think. Here is just one pic but if you follow the like there is a who photobucket folder of them.
Thanks!
25b50cd1-bd99-40dc-aacd-50d1857b9869_zpsb2a8df55.jpg

The plants
b603c25a-16f5-48c4-af86-59abdb9e0602_zps1d8e07d8.jpg

These have alot been very slow growing if that is an indicator of anything.They are trinidad moruga scorpion.

That looks possible. I have not watered in over a week.The buckets have five large hole in the bottoms. My light is not so close as to overheat the plant. One of the other issues I might be having is not enough calcium? Don't know.....Like I said this is all new to me. Not sure what I should do at this point...

Edema. 
JayC said:
That looks possible. I have not watered in over a week.The buckets have five large hole in the bottoms. My light is not so close as to overheat the plant. One of the other issues I might be having is not enough calcium? Don't know.....Like I said this is all new to me. Not sure what I should do at this point...

those lights can't overheat the plants, they aren't powerful enough and calcium def is totally different than Edema. 

OK, is there any thing I can do to help the planet re corporate or fight back or are that OK to grow this way. Like I said I have two others that look OK in another room in smaller pots that do not have the Edema going on. As a first time grower I feel an attachment to my kids and don't want to see them sick....

Another thing I noticed after looking at this grow log is that it appears I am not growing TMS peppers.The plants look more like Cereza.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/36740-dragon49s-2013-grow-log/page-11

893ff7b0-955d-4414-b001-d6b9c8cadfbc_zps97f6a26d.jpg

JayC said:

Another thing I noticed after looking at this grow log is that it appears I am not growing TMS peppers.The plants look more like Cereza.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/36740-dragon49s-2013-grow-log/page-11

Relax. Have a beer.....or a Xanax :eek: . You are growing a Chinenese plant. It probably is what you think it is, but you won't know until the fruit is ripe. The leaves are no indication as as to the exact variety but they look very Chinenese like.

LOL,I am a bit pent up about my sick plants! As long as they continue to look healthy I'll keep on plugging away and try to relax. Just call me "noob".
Thanks for the input!

So if you were saying that those light do not get hot enough to hurt my plants should they be closer? 
=beer in hand= :drunk:

JayC said:
Plants look great!
edema is nothing to worry about

Leaves arent curling and I see no clorosis,,so calcium deficiency is not a problem

Have fun !!! plants look golden!

Kevin

Agree - edema. I'd recommend using the same method most of us use when determining when to water - let the leaves droop just a tad between waterings, keeping in mind that different varieties uptake water at different rates. Don't just water them all at the same time if you have multiple varieties - let each plant tell you when it wants to be watered via its leaves drooping. Also, if you don't have a fan on them, get one. This will help prevent damping off, as well as help reduce edema. 

Awesome! I have a small fan I can use to circulate a little air around the plants. Thank everyone for their help!

Nothing will kill a chile plant quicker than too much grower attention and agita. 

It's really hard to kill a chile, get a book and read it.

Back